Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 14 of 365 Grateful


This makes you really, really happy. 

To share with you, this video of a little girl named Kayden experiencing her first time in the rain has gone viral for the past few days in social media. I watched it today and it warms my heart completely. I hope this video brightened your day, it definitely brightened mine! Her genuine and joyous reactions were just priceless. So if there is one thing you learnt from this precious little girl, is that even in a rainstorm you can always find happiness. People often only emphasise on the downs of their life, and are always lack of the appreciation in beautiful things that happened to them. To me, this quote has been an inspiration to me - Everyday may not be good, but there's always something good in everyday. It all depends on the way you view things. Somehow things are not as bad as it may seem if you look at it differently. :) 


Back to the title..


Dedicating today's gratitude to Bibimbap! I love bibimbap and had it for lunch today. I have been craving for it some time already since I didn't get to try any during my trip to Korea last week. Glad that the colleagues didn't mind going to the same place for lunch again since they went there two days back when I wasn't around. Happy tum makes a happy me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment