Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 13 of 365 Grateful

Hi!

How bad I skipped 365grateful series for close to a month now, nothing to be proud of. =X Habits are like this, once you stopped, it really takes extra effort to be back on that routine again. Soooooo..keep up your good habits!

And, start eliminating the bad ones! At least TRY to, even simple bad habits, if you realised. For instance, not replying messages, especially the last seen and double-tick features on Whatsapp make it a lot worse. If you're not gonna reply someone's message, it wouldn't hurt to just tell them you're busy. That's why I always appreciate conversation that starts with hello and ends with bye. Which also means I dislike the fact that people would just hang up the phone without saying Bye! I'd call you again and make sure you said bye to me! It is jusssssttt a BYE. This bothers me too - not holding doors for the people after you. Simple courtesy, guys!

Okay stop looking at the negative side, the bright side is..I'm gonna resume 365grateful! ;) I still prefer 365grateful over 100happydays, simply because showing gratitude makes you happier. It is not happy people who are grateful, it is grateful people who are happy. :)



My haul from Korea! I didn't realise it was THIS much until I finally unpack today! I'm starting to love Korean cosmetics and so far those I've started using have been serving me well. 


Most of them are from Innisfree, which is my favourite Korean brand so far. Innisfree uses natural ingredients from Jeju Island and emphasises on eco-friendly packaging. When it comes to make-up, I'll usually pick the mineral lines because I have very sensitive skin. And, Innisfree has it covered for me! I'm a happy Innisfree customer. ;D

A Korean haul post perhaps? Hopefully. 

Goodnight my dears! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment