Thursday, February 20, 2014

21/365 Grateful


I tweeted this on Tuesday...



Totally overestimated myself, as I thought I could complete my work within 1 day. I ended up with no Kate Spade bag and massage, but 3 full days of report! :(

And today, I'm finally done! :D Omg best feeling ever, Imma do the booty dance!!!


Since I disappointed myself, I "punished" myself with a new habit.

I want myself to keep track on my schedule regularly. I want to be able to submit work before deadlines and not to cram for it last minute. So I forced myself to start writing on a planner. That also means my Starbucks planner is finally in use! My goal next month is to finish work earlier than scheduled time, and to of course improve in my performance! As quoted from my boss, we should always under promised but over delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment