Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Melbourne Oct'13


#1 State Library
#2 Baked Eggs, Seven Seeds
#3 Jocelyn & Debbie
#4 Max Brenner's Tutti Fruiti Waffle
#5 Cappuccino, Auction Room
#6 King Kong Live on Stage, Regent Theatre
#7 Top Paddock, North Richmond. LOVE this place!
#8 #selfie at the University Square, spot uni's logo at the back!
#9 Random picture taken at Hosier Lane


#1 Ben; Thank you so much for spending time with me! Sometimes it is so hard to ask him out, since he is well-known living in his world in Narnia. 
#2 Favourite coffee kiosk in uni; Kere kere (now known as House of Cards)
#3 Best ricotta hot cake I've ever tried so far, Top Paddock
#4 Dumb ways to die icons found at Flinders Street Station
#5 With Jasmin, Hosier Lane 
#6 Zumbarons by Adriano Zumbo 
#7 Ken; Not forgetting to thank Ken for keeping me companied and allowing me to crash at your place for a few nights even exams were drawing near. THANKIUUU! <3
#8 Happy face at Max Brenner's
#9 Creme brulee gelato, N2


My first return to Melbourne as a visitor after I left for good on Jan '13. Overall the trip was well spent. Get to spend some quality time with friends who I haven't seen for a while, really appreciate them for making time for me though they are having exams soon. <3 I also watched King Kong the musical & satisfied most of my coffee/brunch cravings. :) Although I didn't get to visit Daylesford (which I've been dying to go ever since I discovered this place) this trip, I guess that gives me a reason to travel back to Melbourne again! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment