Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hello!

Just saying hello!

Life has been good so far. I've been eating and sleeping well. I get to spend time with my best friends. I'm gradually getting back on track on work. I managed to pay my bills too. I also noticed my skin is getting slightly better. Like finally! I know the healing process takes time, so I'm gonna be patient and not complain!

I picked up an old hobby of mine too, which is reading. I always like reading fiction, but this time I opted for something different than what I used to read - How to get from where you are to where you want to be. This is one inspiring book. The first few pages has already got me hooked!


I've been learning how to live independently, since I found out that I'm not as independent as what I thought I am. I learnt that by being ignorance makes a great help in this attention-seeking behaviour of mine. Pfftt I gotta master my weaknesses and constantly improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment