Wednesday, July 9, 2014

23/365 Grateful

Nothing much. Just thinking about life, burgers, chocolate lava cake and you. -

The only picture I took today.

Today was an extremely uninteresting day. I didn't start the day smoothly. I took more than 30 min to find a parking spot and yet I couldn't find any. So I gave up and just double parked. I don't always double park, and most of the time when I do, I will surely get summoned. But today I didn't! And I should be grateful for it. Glad that this uninteresting day is coming to an end.




I broke down a couple of times today honestly. I dread doing work so much. I was just bothered...of myself. I came home thinking why I still care. Why am I still trying so hard. Why did I allow myself to be in this constant misery.

I can't tell why.

No comments:

Post a Comment